Our Partners and Other Faith-Environmental Organizations
News From Our Denominations and Partners
- United Church Of Christ - Mission 4/1 Earth! - ONE UNITED CHURCH on a shared resurrection witness for Planet Earth during 50 great days of greening up, powering down, and shouting out for the environment!
- Read the two resolutions the Episcopal Church passed at thier General Convention in July.
- PC(USA)’s General Assembly approved two new statements related to environmental justice – one on the EPA and one on sustainable food/farm policy. Read them here.
- Read the most recent Eco-justice statements from all the NCC denominations and partners.
- Presbyterians for Earth Care honor individuals and churches for their leadership in Caring for God's Creation at the 219th General Assembly. Click here to read the press release.
- Reformed Church in America grants Creation Care Awards. Click here to read more.
- United Methodist's Called to go "Deep Green" - the call to be deep green means getting at the root causes of poverty, disease, violence and environmental degredation. Click here to read the article in the United Methodist Newscope.
- The Episcopal Diocese of Vermont is honored with an EPA Environmental Merrit Award. Click here to read more.
- Mennonite Central Committee aims to shrink Carbonfootprint. Click here to read more
National Religious Partnership on the Environment Partners
- National Religious Partnership for the Environment
- U.S. Catholic Conference of Bishops
- Evangelical Environmental Network
- Coalition on the Environment and Jewish Life
National Council of Churches Communion/Denominational Environmental Programs
- Church of the Brethren
- Episcopal Ecological Network
- Friends Committee on Unity with Nature
- Greek Orthodox Church in America
- Luthern Earthkeeping Network of the Synods
- National Council of Churches' Eco-Justice Program
- The Orthodox Fellowship of the Transfiguration
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Reformed Church in America
- United Church of Christ
- United Methodist Board of Church and Society
- U.S. Catholic Conference's Environmental Justice Program
- Unitarian Universalist Ministry for the Earth
Faith-Based Environmental Organizations
- Earth Care
- Earth Ministry
- Eco-Justice Ministries
- Ecumencial Ministries of Oregon Environmental Ministries
- Equal Exchange: Interfaith Coffee Program
- Faith in Place
- Forum on Religion and Ecology
- Green Faith: Interfaith Partners for the Environment
- Interfaith Power and Light (The Regeneration Project)
- Interreligious Eco-Justice Network
- National Catholic Rural Life Conference
- New Community Project
- Religious Campaign for Forest Conservation
- Religious Witness for the Earth
- Texas Impact Environment Program
- Voices for Earth Justice
- Web of Creation